April 29, 2007

DANCE OF FURY



All wound up –

De-winding

Wrapping it around the

Molecules of

Breath, in the outer circle

The outer circle

Step into the outer circle

Step over the outer circle

Leap across the

Circle circle


Lost in the moment…


Flailing arms, swaying heads,

Dancing in the vortex

of the whirlpool

that is You


Fury flows

Out

Out of this mercurial state

Now I am the gun

And bullets fly

All around

And bullets fly

And barrel rotates

Round and round

And finish is unfinished…


The air is your ground

Fly!

Creep stealthily

Stand high,

Uproot the clay-clad claustro-mire

Torrid waves

And Fire

Cut off and thrown

Detached and flown

Blown in my own,

Like a shot in the bone

Ignition in the bone

Fission in the bone…

A Supernova moment

Reach out –

I am your unending filament

Anti-burnout.

Reach out

And spread everywhere

And there where no hiding space can dare


You are staring through these

Black holes

And your control is slipping

And your strings are a-clipping

And your mind is flipping

And the distance is ripping

Apart,

And I will shake you

I will break you

Take you to bits

And then Rake you

And the shattered shards of your wits

Won’t know how to make you

Again.


I am the punches,

I am the sword,

I am the punches that fly

Down, down, down

I am the punches that fly

Up, sideways, around;

I am the force

And I assume shape

I AM the force!

And now you gape

Who is the greatest one?

Proclaim it

Scream it

Bugle it

Into the loudest silence that fills the

Crevices of the convoluted mind.


The darkness behind the lids

Presents a vision

Strikingly bright,

The sound reverberating

Behind the drums

Paints a vivid sight…


Now gliding into the crests

Now leaping out troughs,

Mapping heights,

Being might.

Infinite, for a split-second


And then one.