September 23, 2008

THIRD LIFE


Hello Blog, hello once again!
Yes it has been VERY long (for various reasons). But after thinking about resurrecting this blog a couple of times before, I have now decided to actually do it. I have decided to go ahead and post things without thinking too much and prejudging them myself. So there will be old stuff, new stuff, new ones that are growing old, and all other kinds.
I don't think anybody reads this blog (at least ever since it was in hibernation). Hopefully, that will change. (And hopefully you will be pulled out of the 'Graveyard blogs' list! :P)
So, welcome to your Third Life!
Now, though I've maintained silence for quite long, I have been writing. So at this stage, there may be a deluge of posts. Or maybe not; I'll ration them, I like moderation.
Feedback, suggestions, criticism are all very welcome :)

Image from: www.phillyskyline.com/archive_0711b.htm

2 comments:

Shikha said...

Meds!I'm liking the new posts. Keep it alive.

And yes... I'll pull you off the "Graveyard Blogs" list.

Medha said...

Thanks Shikhu!
And yes, I'll try my best to keep it alive :)